Drag to move
Drag the map around to rotate.
Scroll to zoom
Scroll to zoom to a certain location...
HiFlux boilers are constructed as two-pass and three-pass boilers with the application of ERK tube®. The benefits of these boilers include higher heat-transfer coefficient and higher reliability with dusty flue gases. Due to the usage of dimple structured ERK tube®, increased heat transfer efficiencies and a reduced fouling inside of the flue gas tubes can be realized.
Therefore, compared to common plain tube boilers, HiFlux boilers have some significant advantages, such as
- smaller size and weight, which enables better space availability
- extension of boiler availability (longer cleaning intervals)
- reduction of delivery costs
- reduction of site assembly costs
- reduction of maintenance costs (less flouling = less cleaning required)